Monday, June 10, 2013

Star Wars, Star Trek... and Buckaroo Banzai!

So... have you ever wondered what Josh sounds like?

Wonder no more!

The Fanboy Scoop - Week in Review Podcast is HERE!



I won't lie. As my first podcast experience, I was a little nervous going into this one.  But rest assured, the Fanboy Comics gang put on a great show (and made me look good!)  In this episode, I let 'em know what I'm excited about, enjoy some talk on Game of Thrones, learn what love is regarding YA lit and get into some great debate on the merits of good vs. bad science in sci-fi!

And I suppose you could say I also alienated the entire Star Wars fanbase...

"As if a million voices cried out... shut your hole, Henaman!"

Well, at least I did the Blue Blaze Irregulars proud.

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think. I had a blast.

Fanboy Scoop - Week In Review

Twitter: @FanboyComix

Also, here are some links to the excellent reviews Bigfoot's received from Fanboy Comics!

B:SOTE #1

B:SOTE #2

B:SOTE #3

Until next time!

Josh S. Henaman

p.s. Thank you, Barbra Dillon, Kristine Chester, Shannon Cabeen, Drew Siragusa and Sam Rhodes for making me feel at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment